Yesterday i did this little post...
I am having a few little issues with controlling my inner thoughts and keeping a positive attitude.
Things/life are stressing me out:
- histology exams that need marking
- histology assignments that need marking
- moving home for three/four weeks to look after my ma post hip surgery
- getting organised to move home
- not having money to pay next months rent and bills
- my messy house
- my unorganised life
- my last semester of uni
- the biochemisty subject i need i am teaching next semester
- being unhealthy
looking over it i guess it's not that bad. i could look at my situation like:
- a holiday
- spending precious time with ma, bro and nephews
- growing as a teacher
- getting experience
- living longer with nicer skin and hopefully a smaller tummy/hips/thighs
- i might even get to relax and read my book
sometimes it really helps to look at things with my glass half full glasses on.
i hope i can keep this positive attitude the next few weeks.