22.3.11

chair 14

one of my favourite people and a few of his very talented mates got
together at chair 14 on the weekend
here are a few progress shots of the wall so far
 it was a beautiful sunny day to be outside and take a few photos

 chair 14 (Darebin Road, Thornbury for Melbourne peeps) has the most
amazing coffee and my big breakfast was divine
So yummy and the staff are lovely
I never knew how good Polish and Austrian food could be
so many more things on the menu i must try
i have a feeling chair 14 is going to become my 
new breakfast/lunch/coffee spot







I really enjoyed this Austrian soft drink
and what a cute little can

1 comment:

Miss Snow said...

Oh, I would drink that soft drink just because the can is so cute! You got some great photos xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...