11.5.12

i thoughts - a love affair



at my home sweet home 

i love - instagram. my love affair and affection for my little blog has been fully overshadowed by this iphone wonder app. However, i have decided that a little more self reflection and thought is needed in my life, so C&P is back. Nothing major, just one of these quick little posts every now and then.

i want to achieve - inner peace and kindness, i tried meditation last night for the first time. It was pretty great. I can see a happier more content me on the horizon.


i am listening to - not a great deal, i prefer to read these days but i adore this sweet song. Seeing them live was a huge highlight of 2011.



i am craving - some mumma love, heading home for mothers day tomorrow.

i wish - that work was a little less hectic, early morns and late train rides home are taking their toll.


i hate it when - people sneeze/cough on the train and don't cover their mouth, wtf??? I can see sickness coming my way over winter.

i am happy - that i now live my dearest love, life is grand.

i want to buy - some pretty stockings, this print and this print, actually i kind of want the whole store!  

i have to share - this documentary i showed my class last week. Amazing. Yes, i am a mega science geek.



6 comments:

Anika said...

Nice to see you. Off to find you on instagram... Tell me how :). I'm anikatoro.

Katerina said...

Welcome back.
I was wondering if you'd start blogging again, although I can see how easy it is to neglect it with ig in your life.

The varying shades of envy I have for all the artists you've seen in your time is innumerable.
Pleeease drag me with you in future ;)

p.s. You are a science wizard. Your geekiness is inarguably a plus. Have a wonderful break back home dearest xox

Katerina said...

Welcome back.
I was wondering if you'd start blogging again, although I can see how easy it is to neglect it with ig in your life.

The varying shades of envy I have for all the artists you've seen in your time is innumerable.
Pleeease drag me with you in future ;)

p.s. You are a science wizard. Your geekiness is inarguably a plus. Have a wonderful break back home dearest xox

Marta said...

I'm happy to see you here again! Although I follow you on Instagram and see your perfect photos of dreamy skies :)

Lyndall said...

Welcome back ♥

I hope you have a nice visit with your mum for mother's day!

gw2 gold said...

Nice to see you. Off to find you on instagram... Tell me how :). I'm anikatoro. gw2 gold
cheap guild wars 2 gold

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...