29.2.12

i thoughts





i love - my dear friend Katerina @kitty litter. She gave me this sweet little award. I have decided to share the love and pass it on to some of my long time blog loves and friends. In no particular order:




Read about it here & here and have a little peek at these special blogs. 


i dislike - train rides to work, in a fully packed carriage, with a sneezing lady next to me spreading her germs. Yuck!

i want to achieve - organisation and planning for all my classes this week and next week.

i am listening to - active child. I saw him at the begging of this month and wow what a voice. Perfection. 
my youtube channel - and my loving right now mix   



i am craving - tuna and coffee flavored milk. Weird... 


i wish - i had more time to take photos.... and blog.... and ride my bike...

i am happy - to be hanging out with my dear Wayno tonight, watching documentaries and sipping cups of tea. 

5 comments:

jody said...

Ah thanks for the love lady! x

Home is where the ❤ is said...

And i thank you too for that love, gorgeous girl! xo
Alison

ps...l o v e the new look to your blog. it's super sexy and elegant all at the same time!! ; )

Marta said...

OH! :)
Thank you very much for your love, Amber! I really appreciate it. xo

urban muser said...

OK that kitty video is SO cute :) i'm going to check out your you tube list later. thanks for sharing it!!

Jo said...

Oh my goodness, you just made my day- BIG love your way sweet lady xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...