9.5.11

much love monday



Today i am loving:

- finding the cutest baby clothes and baby gifts for my dear friends that are expecting little bubba's very soon.

- my first day of placement went so, so, so well. I have my passion for becoming a teacher back. Thank you very lovely staff, you have given me hope that this Dip Ed is worth it, and that teaching is a great profession.

- oh pinterest I LOVE YOU (quick question is it pinterest or pin interest????)

- i much love that i had the guts to enter a competition

- and lastly i much love having dinner cooked for me! Homemade pizzas by my love. Yum!


To see more lovely posts have a look @ much love anna


P.S

i did have this extra bit tacked on the end..... but it isn't very 'much love'



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...