19.12.11

pretty birds




- i have become a terrible blogger - life has gotten hectic - mammoth working days (how i miss my flexible working hours.... i will never complain about my chosen career EVER again... call centers are borderline soul destroying...) - anxiety from the chaos and lack of coping mechanisms -  living out of a bag (the pain of not living with my love) - work christmas party's - free alcohol - dreadful hangovers - beautiful wedding - pretty new dress - lovely 30th with a surprise engagement!  - christmas shopping - presents to wrap YAY - overgrown lawn and a filthy house - neglected puppies - rolls of undeveloped film - smiles for christmas - home sweet home i miss you - four more sleeps - xx - AND i deactivated stinky facebook! yay me -

5 comments:

Katerina said...

Been thinking of deactivating wastebook myself in fact - I lug it around all the while knowing it's useless to me anyway. But then there's the whole needing it in order to log into sites and such - pain.

Yay for the return of Cosrard & PenPen!
Missed your presence popping up around the place.

(Even snuck in earlier today for a quick snoop at some of your old posts for a mini fix)

Can't wait to see what all your undeveloped rolls reveal… awaiting with bated breath.
xox

urban muser said...

you got engaged? congrats! love those bird shots.

arvee marie said...

;D I love the pretty photos! I tried deactivating my FB, too. Only for a short time. ;D

Emily said...

Love your bird pictures, i love the different effects you have on your photographs. Ive been looking at birds on my blog too: http://emzishere.blogspot.com/2011/12/eye-in-sky.html

=)

esra said...

Gorgeous pictures! love them all.
Looking forward to seeing what comes out of your undeveloped rolls.

have a happy holiday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...