|walking around Ma's pretty garden|
|Out the back - Ivy|
I have been home for almost three weeks! And i have not been on my little blog for ten days. How i have missed my little world. Lots has been going on, busy times for Ambs. I have been looking after my Ma since she had her total hip replacement. All i have to say is oh my, how wrong was i thinking that it would be a good opportunity to plan for next semesters teaching, blog to my hearts content, take photos all day, wander the country side, read my book and relax.
I have been cleaning, cooking, splitting wood, cleaning up the yard, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, doing dishes, washing clothes, looking after my nephews, taking ma to appointments and grocery shopping. Just to name some of the things that are eating up all the hours of the day.
I am drained but so happy that i can help my Ma when she needed me.
I was hating it the first week, but i have settled in and its all ok now. I am having mixed feeling about heading back to Melbourne in two days. I will miss Ma, my home sweet home and seeing my precious nephews all the time. They are adorable.
- on July 1st i turned 29. Nan made me a sponge and we had pizza for dinner. I didn't take any photos :(
- my amazing friends got me a Diana mini!!!!!! YAY. My lusting for this little precious is finally over.
- i have had an array of old cameras given to me by various family members (will post more very soon) too much to tell.
- i have heaps of ideas for my little blog.
- i sent off my postcards for the art swap.
- i LOVE John and Kate plus 8 and 19 and counting. I am kind of obsessed with these large families of late.... I have no idea why.... Weird.
- my new favorite colour is yellow
- i am addicted to mint flavoured dark chocolate
- three dogs are a lot of hard work. Lucky i love and adore them.
|I split and stacked this wood! Go me.|
|I took a few fence photos...|
Photos taken with the cross process app on Audrey. I have heaps of other photos. These are the quickest to take and upload. I hope to edit my digital shots and develop my film soon. I am so excited about the photography adventures i am planing.
Wowzers it's 1:28am... It is so past my bed time. I still need to shower.
I got way too carried away playing around with my new look. You like?
happy times xx a