10.5.11

true spirit




I had the pleasure of hearing Michelle talk at a year 11 camp today, what a courages woman. Her story is nothing short of amazing and inspiring. She filled my heart with her spirit and I am so thankful she is compelled to share her story.

Michelle acquired a brain injury when she was 19 from an asthma attach, she lost her ability to do everything but with her loving family, and her will to live she turned it all around.

She is an ambassador for building better lives, a group to raise awareness about young people with brain injuries living in nursing homes.

I am angry at myself for feeling so negative about my life at times, i really have had it so easy. I need to be thankful and happy for everyday, life truly is a gift.

Life is precious and can be turned upside down in a heartbeat.

Watch her story and have look at the website, i found it to be a very rewarding experience.

Thank you Michelle for giving me some inspiration to be a better person. A person that lives every day to the fullest and with all the love in my heart.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Amberlee, I watched the entire video. What an amazing young lady and what a supportive family she has. It was very touching to see her determination and her goal to attain her dreams. She has overcome so much. Thank you for this inspirational post.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...