15.5.11

i.......







Today.....


i love photos of pretty flowers

i admire passion

i dislike the late nights studying that are becoming very frequent. Its not cool when you go to wipe mascara off.... only to realise its dark bags around your eyes.....

i want to achieve a wonderful week on teaching rounds, i have so much to learn from my amazing mentor. Fingers crossed for a good lesson tomorrow morning, double biology period 1&2. I just finished my lesson plan.... must get to bed very soon.

i am reading the year 11 and 12 biology text, biology related websites and of course my favourite blogs. Bookclub book is not getting done again this month.... not happy

i am craving a lazy day free of responsibility, dumplings (i crave these almost every day), a night out with my amazing friends that i havent seen for ages (miss your pretty faces)

i want to change my productivity... these late nights and early mornings are ridiculous. There must be a way to get it done quicker????

i want for tomorrow a smooth running day full of learning

i want forever to never study again! This is it, uni is done come October!!

i am happy for my dear friends band, they won a competition last night. So very proud of you, you guys were amazing. (new addition to the 'i' list)

2 comments:

jody said...

Hope you get that lazy free day soon, sounds like way too much studying for my liking! go get those dumplings yum! x

rosieposie said...

oh i like this post! i am studying hard at the moment too for my degree finals URGH. and i love pretty flowers too :-)
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...