7.4.11

sharing the love

mr owl is from here


i was having a little look over at this blog and found a wonderful link to these 15 lessons to keep in mind.  They are a good reminder about what is important and what isn't.  They gave me the warm and fuzzy feeling, sometimes it is so easy to get caught up in all the nasties of life.  Today i am going to live by these numbers

14. Celebrate the things you have. Think only positively of the things you don’t (but would like to have) and they too will come 

are you feeling the love yet?


2. People lie, stuff happens. Don’t take it too personally.

and i had to post this one, it is so very true...  if i could have back all the time i had spent worrying about something i said.... or feeling sad about what another person said... it is just not worth it.

1 comment:

alison said...

Oh my! I'm loving this post. Yes, yes feeling the love for sure! Thank you so much for sharing the links to the blogs you found. I think I might have to share them too. They are great! I really needed to read those 15 lessons today. So glad I found you via Wordless Wednesday. You have a gorgeous blog. Alison x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...