9.4.11

i can't..... i must.... i can

i have a terrible case of the i can't do it's today...
i am completely uninterested in the tasks that i have to do.  I am pained by this stupid assignment i must get completed by Sunday night.  I want my weekends and evening back!  I want to feel more like me again (crazy and irrational is becoming more common).  Tears don't make me feel  better and complaining makes me feel worse.  The only answer is to do it, get on with it and once i have finished i will have that nice feeling of accomplishment.  How i cant wait for that..

My procrastination this morning lead me to some wonderful and amazing photography.  How i love lomography. Thought i would share a few of my favourites, they made me feel something.  Not sure what it is, maybe awe for there amazing talent or appreciation for the beauty they have captured.  Anyway i love these.


found here

found here

found here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...